Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thankful on Thursday - Bloggers

As you know, my baby blog is just about two and an half -- months, that is. So far it has been such fun helping her grow, yet, being new (or new again) to the blogosphere, I have been unsure of how to spread the word and grow my readership. There are a few people who have helped me spread the word a little bit, and I want to take today to thank them.

Dawn of Dawn's Learning Toys regularly shares my blog posts on Facebook and comments here often. Thank you, Dawn, for your support!

Jackie of Once Upon a Fairyland has a pretty good readership, and I asked her if she would not mind sharing my blog with her readers. She did! Thank you, Jackie, for giving my blog a shout out here.

Remember that I have a contest going through July 31st for referring new followers to my blog (and for commenting), so go check it out, and you might be the person to win one of the faaahbulous giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww! Thanks for the shout out DM! I just love your blog! I find that it inspires me in one way shape or form throughout my day! Keep on rockin girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful that God has created another miracle and has answered prayers! I'm a great aunt again! YAY! Marianne Riley Tuten arrived today! Mama and baby girl are doing just fine! Auntie Freida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Dawn. 8^D

    Frieda, what a fantastic reason to be thankful!

    ReplyDelete